Welcome to Our Forums

MBA Guvment Interface Services  Residency Permit Services  Why have MBA Re...
 Why have MBA Residency Permit Services?

3/14/2012 2:17:18 PM
User is offlinehost
196 posts
5th

Again. One of the more ludicrous claims of "guvments" is that they have the right to tell people where they can live on HIS planet. I sure would like to see the contract from any "guvment" that PROVES the "guvment" has the right to tell people where they can and can not live.

The usual excuse in the rich countries is that "if we let anyone in who wants to come here then there will be chaos, they will take our jobs, and we will be poorer."

Well? How did the "rich" countries get rich? They went and plundered the rest of the world in the 1600s to 1900s that is how they got "rich". And now some people from these plundered countries would like to live in places where the descendents of genocidal maniacs live in wealth because the genocides and the plundering were successful and those in the "rich" countries are all "upset" about this? 

Give me a break. Its total hypocrisy. Genocide and plundering does not become lawful simply because it was successful. Might made right in the 1600-1900 period. But that does not mean that those who benefit do not have some level of obligation to make remedy and give back some of the spoils which they gained only because of the genocide and plundering.

As a man who had great opportunities in life who was born in Australia, a land gained by the english by lies, genocide and plundering, I am acutely aware that I have benefits where other young lads like me who were originies were persecuted and did not have the same chances as me.

That does not mean I committed a crime. I didn't. But I could have found out about all this earlier and it is to my great shame I did not look too hard when I was the beneficiary. It DOES mean that I have an obligation to assist the Originies as much as I can to regain their lands and their property and to help the young originies find gainful job by contributing to the new schools we plan.

So. Given all that. The MBA will accept applications from members for residency permits in various countries. We will go one country at a time. We will negotiate on behalf of the MBA to ensure that the guvment of the country he is moving to will not persecute him because of some FALSE CLAIM the guvment can deny entry to the country and deny the ability to live in the country.

All the guvments will be given ample opportunity to prove their claims that they can violate the right of a man to live on a certain piece of land. I sure would like to see their answers.

MBA Guvment Interface Services  Residency Permit Services  Why have MBA Re...