Welcome to Our Forums

MBA Guvment Interface Services  Work Permit Services  Why have MBA Wo...
 Why have MBA Work Permit Services?

3/14/2012 2:06:41 PM
User is offlinehost
196 posts
5th

Modified By host  on 3/14/2012 6:07:22 AM)

The guvments of the work make the ludicrous claim that they can deny a man the right to labour for the benefit of himself and his family. This is one of the more ludicrous claims of "guvments". Please show me the contract that says I do not have the right to work for my benefit and the benefit of my family. I would really like to see that contract.

All over the world people are afraid that if they give some man a job and pay him his due and he does not have "permission" to do this job from "the guvment" then the guvment will come along and hound them and injure their interests. Which the "guvments" do by the way. When people are afraid of their guvments then you have tyranny. The guvment is your servant. The people in it are your servants. Why should you be afraid of your servants? It is quite insane but there it is.

So the MBA will provide the service of issuing LAWFUL WORK PERMITS to members who apply for them by negotiating with the relevant guvment that CLAIMS that they can deny a person the right to work. We will challenge the guvment to PROVE that they can deny a man the right to work on what they claim is their land. Since no guvments can PROVE this we will be able to issue LAWFUL WORK PERMITS and we will deal with any agents of any guvment that violate the MBA LAWFUL WORK PERMIT.

The MBA LAWFUL WORK PERMIT is not so much a "work permit" as a card that will guarantee that it is recognised by the relecant guvment agents and those guvment agents will know that they will be subject to MBA LAW Services proceedings should they violate the mans GOD GIVEN RIGHT to work in an honest job for an honest days pay to support himself and his family.

MBA Guvment Interface Services  Work Permit Services  Why have MBA Wo...