Welcome to Our Forums

MBA Law Services  Lawful Notice and Affidavit Preparation  Lawful Notice a...
 Lawful Notice and Affidavit Preparation

3/14/2012 2:25:15 PM
User is offlinehost
196 posts
5th

Modified By host  on 3/14/2012 6:45:50 AM)

The MBA courts will recognise Lawful Notices and Affidavits. The mechanism to verify an Affidavit that will be accepted is three signatures from well known men of the neighbourhood, dual thumb prints of the man making the affidavit, or the MBA stamp affixed to the Affidavit. This is to stop forgery and is not an “identification” process of the man making the affidavit. 

Fred01 (Lawservices01@crimesagainstfathers.com) can assist you to do this work. His fee is USD20 per hour. 

Obviously he is new to this and he will take longer than more experienced members. 

If you would like me to personally prepare such documents my fee schedule is as follows. 

Your net worth < EUR50,000 my rate is EUR50 per hour.
Your net worth > EUR50,000 and < EUR100,000 my rate is EUR75 per hour.
Your net worth > EUR100,000 my rate is EUR100 per hour.

Why these fees? I have offered my time to do this for free for a long time and no men seemed to want to take me up on that. So now I will charge a fee. You pay plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics? You can pay me. I am much cheaper than a lawyer.

As we get more men able to perform this work they will be able to make their own offers for providing such services.

MBA Law Services  Lawful Notice and Affidavit Preparation  Lawful Notice a...